I am a subscriber to tut.com. Every day I receive posts that make me laugh, think and grow. The following is from one of those posts. I could not have said it better myself.
'The top 10 things 'dead" people want to tell living people are:
1. They’re not ‘dead’.
2. They’re sorry for any pain they caused.
3. There’s no such thing as a devil or hell.
4. They were ready to go when they went.
5. You’re not ready.
6. They finally understand what they were missing.
7. Nothing can prepare you for the beauty of the moment you arrive.
8. Don’t try to understand this now, but life is exceedingly fair.
9. Your pets are as crazy, brilliant and loving, here, as they were there.
10. Life really is all about love, but not just loving those who love you…